eJPTThe eJPT designation stands for eLearnSecurity Junior Penetration Tester. eJPT is a 100% practical certification on penetration testing and information security essentials. By passing the challenging exam and obtaining the eJPT certificate, a penetration tester can prove their skills in the fastest growing area of information security
Here are some of the ways eLearnSecurity Junior Penetration Tester certification is different from conventional certification:
- Instead of putting you through a series of multiple-choice questions, you are also expected to perform an actual penetration test on a corporate network. This penetration test is modeled after a real-world scenario
- eJPT is the only practical certification that proves you have essential Penetration Testing skills
- By obtaining the eJPT certification, you are sure to have all the prerequisites for enrolling at our Penetration Testing Professional course.
By obtaining the eJPT Gold, your skills in the following areas will be assessed and certified:
- Good knowledge of TCP/IP
- Good knowledge of IP routing
- Good knowledge of LAN protocols and devices
- Good knowledge of HTTP and web techologies
- Essential penetration testing processes and methodologies
- Basic Vulnerability Assessment of Networks
- Basic Vulnerability Assessment of Web Applications
- Exploitation with Metasploit
- Simple Web application Manual exploitation
- Basic Information Gathering and Reconnaissance
- Simple Scanning and Profiling the target
The candidate will be provided with a real world engagement within the renowned Hera Lab: the virtual labs in VPN powered by cutting edge virtualization technology where thousands penetration testers worldwide already practice different kinds of penetration testing techniques against real targets. Once valid credentials have been provided for the certification platform, the candidate will be able to perform the tests from the comfort of their home or office. The candidates will have to reply to some questions about their findings during the test. An Internet connection and VPN software is necessary to carry out the exam.
eLearnSecurity's eJPT certifies that the candidate has all the prerequisites needed to enroll at our Penetration Testing Professiona Course.