eMAPTThe eMAPT designation stands for eLearnSecurity Mobile Application Penetration Tester. eMAPT is the certificate issued by eLearnSecurity to Mobile Application Security Experts who demonstrate their hands-on skills through a comprehensive and 100% practical exam.
Here are some of the ways in which the eLearnSecurity Mobile Application Penetration Tester certification is different from conventional certifications:
- Ensures that you have a strong understanding of theoretical aspects behind mobile application security.
- Ensures that you can confidently identify and exploit vulnerable mobile applications through a 100% practical exam.
- Not only do you have to try different methodologies to conduct a thorough penetration test, you will also be asked to write a complete working exploit.
- Only individuals who provide proof of their findings in addition to writing a working exploit are awarded the eMAPT Certification.
By obtaining the eMAPT, your skills in the following areas will be assessed and certified:
- Information Gathering
- Reverse engineering Android applications
- Exploit Android vulnerabilities
- Applied security principles
- Logic flaws
- Exploit development for Android environments
- Encryption and cryptography
- Identify vulnerable implementations
The exam consists of a hands-on challenge in which you have to prove the skills acquired during the training course. The student will be provided with a real world scenario of two Android applications to analyze and pentest. The final deliverable will be a working and reproducible proof of concept that will be reviewed by the training course instructor.
eLearnSecurity's eMAPT is the only certification for mobile security experts that evaluates your practical abilities through a real world engagement.