Senior PHP Web developer
Here what we are searching for
You will be responsible for building and managing the development of high traffic web platforms with hundreds of thousand of users.
You are comfortable working in a PHP MVC Framework and architecting maintainable, testable, clean solutions using industry best practices and modern design patterns.
You will work in a Silicon Valley type of environment where your contribution makes the difference for thousands users worldwide. You will work in a high growth multinational company that still has the friendliness and work quality of a small business.
Remote work allowed.
- Senior level PHP Development skills
- Strong experience with PHP frameworks, ideally Symfony or Laravel
- Experience in using version control systems
- Experience in using Composer for dependency management
- Experience in designing, building and using REST APIs
- Knowledge of agile methodologies
- Experience in writing PHPUnit tests
- Experience in selecting and keeping up-to-date project dependencies
- Knowledge of Doctrine ORM
- Knowledge of message broker systems (RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ)
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases (especially MongoDB)
- Knowledge of caching systems (OPcache, Memcached, Redis, etc)
- Good written and spoken English (CEF B2)
- goals based bonus
Send us your CV
Fields marked with * are required