The Enterprise Defender path is the most advanced and hands-on training path related to enterprise defense in the market.
The network security skills, web application security skills and threat hunting skills you will obtain from this path, will make you a precious blue team member in any organization.
The path starts by providing you with practical network security skills such as, but not limited to, secure network design and configuration, vulnerability management, endpoint security and patch/group policy management.
Then, you will become a web application security expert, since you will learn how to harden web applications, how to detect intrusions and apply virtual patches, how to perform static analysis against given source code and ultimately, how to implement effective data validation, error handling and authentication/authorization mechanisms.
Lastly, you will learn all about threat intelligence and threat hunting in order to be equally capable on proactively hunting intruders on endpoints, the wire and in memory.
Develops proficiency towards NIST role:
- System Administrator
- Network Security
- Secure Network Design & Configuration
- Vulnerability Management
- Endpoint Security
- Patch & Group Policy Management
- Web Application Security
- Web Application Virtual Patching & Intrusion Detection
- Web Application Static Analysis & Misconfiguration Detection
- Hardening Web Application Authorization, Authentication & Session Managements
- Implementing Effective Data Validation, Error Handling, Logging & Cryptography
- Threat Hunting
- Threat Intelligence
- Memory & Traffic Analysis
- Endpoint Monitoring
- Intrusion Internals & Detection